Since 2015 we have worked with over 200 NGOs, community organisations, schools, universities and residents in more than 80 districts across Asia and connected them to a digital audience of nearly half a million users across Southeast Asia. We amplify their voice, help them to map what matters in their city and create beautiful maps, insightful stories and inclusive events to help them get their message across.
- Cultural Mapping for Placemaking in Sai Ying Pun, a Fast Changing Hong Kong Neighbourhoud
- Finding the Real Yangon; Mapping the Circular Railway Line
- How Hong Kong Academy Students Created their Own App & Map for Sai Kung
- Discover Hong Kong through a Unique & Family-Friendly Board Game
- How Cultural Mapping Helped Reconciliation on the East Coast of Sri Lanka
- A New Map for an Old Town: Matara Fort in Sri Lanka
- Mapping Cultural Diversity in Yangon with Youth; Towards an Inclusive City?